Indiana University Motor Pool has created a direct billing tool for the Campus Commute shuttle service between the IU Bloomington Campus and the IUPUI Campus. Shuttle service is available to commuters and IU business travelers. The direct billing tool is for UNIVERSITY BUSINESS TRAVELERS ONLY. Tickets purchased through the direct billing tool are reserved seats. Cost of each ticket is $8.50 and will be billed on a service billing document.
Instructions to use direct bill tool:
The tool is available at http://iureservations.goexpresstravel.com/
- Requires CAS Authentication
WARNING: This page is connected to the GoExpress Travel reservation system and can take a few seconds to load after logging in.
- Enter the University Account number to be billed in the field labeled Travel Account #.
Accounts are validated against KFS active account listings.
- Enter First Name, Last Name, and Email Address. Confirm Email address.
- Click Begin Reservation.
If the account number is valid, you will have options for choosing dates. If the account number is not valid, you will get a message to fix the account number.
- Enter Reservation Date or select from the Calendar.
- Select Pickup Location and Drop-Off Location.
- Click “Get List of Available Shuttles.”
- Select the available shuttle time that suits your schedule.
- Click Submit Reservation.
- Once processed, you will see a “Reservation Confirmation” screen.
- Click the “Make Another Reservation” on this screen to book your return trip.
- You will receive an email confirmation of the trip. Please print the email confirmation and bring with you to the shuttle pickup.
This email acts as your ticket for the shuttle for this date, time, and location.
Billing Questions? Contact IU Motor Pool 812-855-3300 or email@example.com
Shuttle Service Questions? Contact Go Express Travel www.campuscommute.com